Facebook Tips For Business
Following are 4 important Facebook Tips For Business
Make sure your likes are targeted.
- You need to get likes from users who will do something when they see your posts – like, share or comment.
- A lack of this can do harm to your page, so don’t ask friends or family, unless they will actually engage.
- You need to target page Like ads by their interest and address.
- Make sure you target people who will actually buy from you, given their location and interest.
Make sure your profile/images are eye-catching.
- A company logo may often be sufficient.
- Don’t add personal information, such as phone numbers, or website addresses on your profile image.
- Make sure it’s simple, but also that people will know what you do, and recognise the image.
- Don’t confuse people by constantly changing your profile image – one or twice a year is sufficient.
- The image needs to stand out in the news feed.
- Don’t spend a fortune on a design – photos of your business, or your customers, or even a simple graphic is enough.
How often should you post?
- There are many suggestions, including once a day, or as many as you can. It depends on the type of business and the sort of audience.
- You need to watch the response from users to decide the number of posts.
- All pages are different. Experiment to find what is best for you.
Use Facebook to buy ads.
- The idea of Facebook is to increase your exposure, thereby gaining more customers.
- Even if you don’t like spending money to buy ads, they are essential for you business to have a chance to thrive.
- Facebook ads allow you to target customers you want.
- There are choices – Page Like Ads (about $1 each day), Boosted Posts, Newsfeed Ads (a bit trickier, but can increase your income).
These four Facebook tips for business will help you increase your business.
image source: clickcabin.com