It only works well if you learn to do it properly. Here are the tips:
- Add all your information to the page. People get frustrated when they can’t find something and will go to another site.
- Use Targeted Ads – choose your own criteria that you want the visitor to meet, pay the fee, develop your advertisement, and see what can happen
- Make it all simple. Remember people are busy and you want to make it easy for them to find what they are looking for.
- Always use images if possible. Images with brief descriptions so you can be found with key words. Add descriptions to the images
- Fridays are a great day to make announcements. Facebook research shows that people are in a more receptive mood as the weekend approaches.
- Remember to add your contact information – business name and contact details. If that is not available, visitors may look elsewhere.
- Update regularly – it shows you really care. Schedule these updates into your diary so you don’t neglect your Facebook page.
- Facebook is available 24 hours – it is not a 9 to 5 site. Keep people interested throughout the day.
- Check out all new features as they become available.
If you take note of this advice, your marketing strategies will show much improved results.
image source: digital-lighthouse.co.uk